Mac OS X
- Go to www.gabrielsecure.com and click “Download” at the top of the homepage.
- Click “Download Mac OS X” and a file name “Gabriel.dmg” will automatically download to your default downloads folder.
- Open Gabriel.dmg and follow the instructions on the pop-up window, which will prompt you to drag the Gabriel folder to the Applications folder.
- Navigate to the Applications folder and open Gabriel by double clicking on the Gabriel shield icon.
- Follow the instructions to sign in or create a new account.